Rochester City Website
Tenant opted to Lease Option for 3 yr. period to build equity to own. $1,365/mo. and a lovely woman on her way to home
Appraised for 194,000 (view appraisal here)
* Red Oak Floor Kitchen.
* E-NORMOUS Kitchen (approx.20+ by 14). New countertops.
* Separate Pantry off kitchen.
* Separate Washer/Dryer room off Kitchen (1st Floor).
* Your Own TWO STORY BARN Attached! (Approved as additional unit).
* Large formal dining room + Bay Window & Built-in cabinet.
* Gas wood stove.
* Hardwood Halls & Dining Room, Wide-pined Living Room.
* Rear private Deck.
* 3 Bedrooms.
* Bonus room above kitchen with office potentials.
* HUGE enclosed open-air screen porch (detachable screens).
* Nostalgic appointments and accents throughout.
* Fresh colors, antiquated-but-modern country kitchen.
* New lighting and ceiling fans.
* LARGE Back yard (for garden or children)
* BRAND NEW FURNACE and water heater (few years).
* Pet potentials.
* Fastest growing Town in NH (good for values).
* BEAUTIFUL Brick down-town over a river. Restaurants, cafe's, shops - right near high-way and off or local Routes 202,
11, and 125.
* Close to Lovely South Berwick.
* Convenient to DownEaster Dover Train to Boston!
Melissa Lesniak: Realtor
Keller Williams Coastal Realty
The Melissa Lesniak Group - Real Estate
501 Islington Street, Unit 2
Portsmouth, NH 03801
Licensed in NH
NH Notary Public